We comply with the City of Toronto's
Accessibility and Equity requirements
The Toronto Ward Boundary Review meets the City of Toronto’s Accessibility and Equity requirements.
All public meeting locations are accessible and ASL interpretation will be available at each session. Multilingual interpretation and attendant care is available on request with advance notice.
This website is available in 52 languages by clicking on the "Google Translate" button on the bottom left of your computer screen.
The website font size can be increased by pressing the 'Control' and '+' buttons or through the browser's setting.
Detailed instructions are below.
How to increase the font size
In Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser tool bar
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Web Content" section, use the "Page zoom" drop-down menu to adjust the zoom.
- Click the menu button on the right. The customization menu will open and you will see the zoom controls at the top.
- Use the + button to zoom in, and the - button to zoom out. The number in the middle is the current zoom level - click it to reset the zoom to 100%.
In Internet Explorer
- Click the Page button
- Click Text Size, and then click the size you want.